Shop policies & FAQ
Feel free to email me with any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!
Shipping & Packaging
- All orders are sent out within 1-3 business days. I carefully package each and every order. Rest assured, lots of love & sunshine goes into your package, and it will be on its way to you quickly!
- All orders are shipped via USPS.
- Once your order has shipped, I'll send you an email letting you know your package is on its way to you.
Returns & Exchanges
- I don't accept cancellations, however I happily accept returns or exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Please note that you will be responsible for shipping fees on exchanged or returned items.
- Returned items must be in the same condition you received them and in their original packaging. To begin the process, please email me at email@example.com
- I offer many of my products to retailers via wholesale, and it would be an honor to work with you and your team! If you think my products would be a good fit for your brick and mortar shop, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. I'm so grateful for your support!
- All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Donations & Discounts
- Thank you for wanting to spread sunshine with my work. Even though I'd really love to, I'm not able to donate to everyone who reaches out with their cause or event. (You can head over here to see how I support and donate to causes that are close to my heart.)
However, I happily offer a bulk discount for heart-centered people just like you who are wanting to give journals at your events, to your clients and patients, or as gifts for family and friends.
For purchases of 10+ items, save 20% with code SPREADLIGHT
For purchases of 25+ items, save 25% with code SPREADLIGHT25
- Thank you so much for supporting me and my heart and soul projects. Really, truly… it means more to me than I can say. I hope more than anything my projects lift your spirits and make it a tiny bit easier to savor the brave, beautiful life you're already living!